Honeymoon can be everywhere but it is recommended to arrange your lifetime moment in very well-prepared. Moreover for traveler couples or those who love traveling and plans to have honeymoon in bali, it can be more complicated than you can imagine.
This is the tips for those who are going to spend their honeymoon in Bali :
|Tips honeymoon in bali|
1. First, choose where you will spend the night with your love in romantic situation. Decide hotel or resort whose villa and other intimate concept. Each room with villa style has private swimming pool. Find some villa where you can enjoy beautiful and natural view like river, fields or forest. Make sure you choose the hotel or resort whose spaces between rooms so you can enjoy you time more privately.
2. Next, have some fun with several activities in Bali that you can do together with your couple. In the morning you can try yoga. In Bali, some hotels provide yoga class for their guests. You can go to Yoga Barn in Pengosekan Street or Taksu Yoga in South Goutama Street. If you are not yoga lover, you can try Balinese traditional cooking class. At the very first moment, the participant of this cooking class will be invited to shop in traditional market Pasar Bali (Ubud) to find ingredient for the menu they will cook.
3. To raise the romance, it is time for cycling around the rice field in Ubud. Cycling with you couple and exploring Ubud villages, river bank and field will make your vacation more exciting. Some tour providers in Ubud put up cycling tour package for couples.
4. After going around, you and your partner must be very tired. It’s time for relaxation and spa. There are a lot of sites offering spa from the cheap one to the most expensive ones. One of popular spa treatment is Mango Tree Spa in Kupu-Kupu Barong Villas & Spa.
5. The last but not least, close the day with romantic dinner. Hundreds cafes serving romantic nuance in the night. The restaurant Murni’s Warung offers romantism and Balinese traditional atmosphere to complete your day.
Tips You Must Know Before You Honeymoon in Bali
I am sure you can’t wait to grab your ticket and your lover’s hand and fly yourself to Bali. I hope this Tips in Planning a Honeymoon in Bali can be helpful for your reference in planning you perfect honeymoon with your couple. Happy honeymoon!